(Updated 1st of April 2004)
- Innovation in public-private partnerships to meet current challenges.
- Advising international centres of excellence on resource management.
- Analyses of projects for resource development and use.
- Analyses of asset portfolios.
- Further development/adaptation of the United Nations Framework Classification for Resources with a focus on commercial applications.
- Process analyses for individual enduring extraction projects, respecting uncertain needs for change over time.
- Advise on disclosure and financial reporting of extractive activities.
Specific professional themes:
- Assessment of extraction engineering and classification/valuation issues (petroleum, minerals, water and recipient underground reservoirs).
- Assessment of geotechnical engineering issues, including for the mechanical behaviour of sediments and wellbores during drilling and extraction operations.
- Training in the application of our capabilities, in particular aimed at assisting countries in development.